Hydrogen Aviation Summit
26 oktober 2021 17:00 - 20:00
The industry-leading event for exploring, adoption, advances and potential of hydrogen aviation.
A new golden age of aviation is upon us, and it is being lead by hydrogen power. ZeroAvia’s 2021 Hydrogen Aviation Summit will cover the latest technology developments in the sector, the path towards operator adoption, implementation pathways, and financing considerations. Discover and learn more about the breakthroughs and progress being made to put zero emission aircraft in the sky as soon as possible.
Join industry, regulatory, and government leaders to hear their insights into how hydrogen is poised to commercialize within a few years and how the industry can best be prepare to lead aviation into a new era of zero emission flight.
- Carrie Harris, head of Sustainability, British Airways
- Val Miftakhov, CEO, ZeroAvia
- Ron Louwerse, CEO, Rotterdam The Hague Airport
- Graham Warwick, Managing Editor – Technology, Aviation Week
- Professor Phil Blythe, Former CSA at DfT and Professor of Intelligent Transport Systems at Newcastle University